Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Dead!

Well, I don't normally post this type of thing in my blog but I am compelled to do so in this case.

I am a child of the 80's and being so I remember my family crowding around our television to watch the premier of the "Thriller" video on MTV (back when they actually PLAYED music video's!; it was like no other music video we had ever seen. To this day I still have my vinyl copy of the "Billie Jean" albumn and to say that Michael Jackson has had a tremendous influence on my musical style is to be modest.

I grew up in the 80's so there was no getting around the tremendous influence of Michael Jackson. To me just the name is synonymous with pop music and 80's music in general. YES! My brothers and I took break dance lessons and YES we all wanted to be just like Michael. We kept working and working on our moon walk but never got it quite like Michael's....

I both admired and admonished Michael Jackson however. In recent years, the allegations of sexual abuse were just to much and I truly began to lose faith in him as a person. We all had fucked up childhoods, and just because we did doesn't give any of us the right to take advantage of children or sexually harm children. Granted he was found "not guilty" in the criminal courts but so was OJ. Michael paid hefty sums of money to the families of the children that alleged these things; was that admitting guilt or did he just feel bad for the kids? I guess no one but those kids will ever know.

Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to believe he didn't do those things but when you have more than one child alleging the same thing well.... It almost begins to form a pattern. From what I have seen on TV it could have been a pattern of blackmail though so who knows. It's very interesting though that the police all of the sudden can't locate his "personal physician"; that is bothersome!

So now we will move on to my speculations. Please note these are simply THEORIES and NOT PROVEN FACTS. These are things that have occurred to me but are not yet proven by anything.....

SPECULATION 1: Is it possible that one (or more) of the families involved in the criminal trials regarding molestation used some of the money recovered from Michael to have him killed? If one, or both, of the families didn't feel they received "justice" in the criminal courts, would it be outrageous to think that maybe they paid the personal physician (who is still missing) to KILL Michael Jackson? The families were each awarded millions of dollars and they had the money to pay off Michael Jackson's person physician......

SPECULATION 2: Is it possible that there was yet another family out there with allegations of molestation? Maybe they were already well off and saw how the previous two trials went and decided to take matters in to their own hands. If this is the case then there would be no court records or documents of any kind that could be easily located.

SPECULATION 3: The "personal physician" may have not been an actual doctor at all! With this guy running the way that he is, evading authorities and questions, is it possible that he's not really a doctor? I say this because I watched a court program a few weeks ago and there was a man passing himself off as a "plastic surgeon" and he'd performed several hundred plastic surgeries. It wasn't until a patient died that is was discovered that he'd never completed medical school! So who's t say that the man supplying Michael with all of his "drugs" was even a doctor. If he had nothing to worry about then he would go to the police.

TRUTH: If in fact the "personal physician" is a doctor then he was responsible for supplying Michael with the unlimited amount of pain killers that he was addicted to. I am sorry but doctor's in this country need to be held accountable for what they prescribe to patients. I once worked for a doctor in Phoenix that was handing out Oxycontin like it was CANDY at the front desk of the office! These doctors get kick backs from the pharmaceutical companies to prescribe their drugs so what do they have to lose if a patient of theirs becomes addicted? NOTHING!

If Michael Jackson's "personal physician" was providing him virtually unlimited access to pain killers then the DOCTOR needs to be held accountable for enabling a drug addict. It's not like Michael was going out and buying crack on the streets; his DOCTOR was supplying his drugs. Doctors are not supposed to be drug dealers..... His "personal physician" needs to come out of hiding and face the facts.... He was possibly Michael Jackson's drug dealer and hence his murder as well........

God bless you Michael! You were an inspiration to me, as well as many millions of people around the world. You seem to have been a very lonely, misunderstood soul and hopefully you will find the peace in heaven that you sought here on earth. You will be missed dearly....

No comments: