Monday, August 3, 2009

Up coming show!

Well, the last show I did ended up bombing so I never posted a link to it. I just got a grip of new tunes last night and am getting a DJ battle recorded which I will use for the start of my next show. It's tough for me because I try my best to use all family friendly music. I think that DJ's just forget that there may be kids tuning in online and they play whatever; that's not what I do.

Music with cuss words, explicit lyrics and what not are kept OUT of my shows as much as possible. Have a 6 year old and a 10 year old myself, I know that they love to listen to my shows and I certainly don't want them listening to a bunch of profanity. For me, selecting quality, family friendly music, is a huge part of my shows and it often takes time.



With that said, I am hoping to get a show ready for Saturday Aug 8Th. I plan on doing my shows on Sat from now on and will be re-designing my banners to reflect the new day and time. The show will run from 9PM-11PM MST.

No comments: